Worksheet Properties dialog box should be used to change various parameters of worksheet
viewer grouped on two tabs: Columns and View.
- Column table - should be used to edit column captions. Column captions may contain
arbitrary text and describe column data. Columns in expressions are named by letters (a..z),
not by column captions.
- Set column as X,Y - click these buttons to mark selected column in the column table as
X or Y. Columns marked as X,Y are used in various operations and may be also referenced as
cx,cy in expressions.
- Numeric format controls allows you to specify format type, minimal width and number of
places after decimal point. All values in the column have the same format.
- Use this tab to change colors of worksheet elements. Click "Font" button to select font
size and color. Check "Align cells..." flag to align cell contents by the right side.
- You can view changes of all visual attributes in the special worksheet preview.
Note that worksheets in different data windows
may have different properties. Use context-sensitive help (F1 key and [?] button) to get more
detailed information about controls.